Each year, Monsignor Slade depends on the generosity of parents, grandparents, alumni, faculty and friends in our community to support our Monsignor Slade Catholic School Annual Fund. More than ever, the support of our benefactors is critical to our ability to offer a quality Catholic education to our students while keeping tuition costs manageable. We are truly thankful for your annual support of Slade!
The Annual Fund helps to bridge the gap between tuition and actual costs so we can fund exciting new initiatives for our students. With your support, we can continue to educate and nurture the nearly 600 students here at Monsignor Slade. Support of the Annual Giving Fund indicates your willingness to be an active partner in our mission. Your support is truly valued and appreciated.
There are many opportunities for giving. Donors may wish to consider several plans for making tax-deductible charitable contributions. The Advancement Office is available to help donors select projects to match their philanthropic interests with Slade’s needs.
Contributions may be made in various forms:
- Direct Contribution
- Pledges over a Period of Time
Other Giving Opportunities:
- A gift to our Tuition Assistance Fund enables us to offer assistance to students with demonstrated financial need who wish to attend Catholic school.
- Memorial Gifts are a distinguished way to remember the deceased.
- A named scholarship, a named curriculum fund, a named restricted fund, a gift to the library or a gift to the Technology Fund are all important avenues of giving.
- The Technology Fund is a fund used solely to explore and purchase new educational advances in technology for our students. Gifts to this fund keep us competitive in providing 21st century education.
- A Grant is a monetary gift, which funds an item or program. It is made directly to Slade and can be restricted to a particular use or can be unrestricted. This gift is usually allocated and spent within a twelve-month period.
- A Matching Gift is a monetary gift to the school by a participating employer to match the employee’s gift. This method of giving is a double benefit to Slade. Check with your employer to see if they will match your gift and to receive the appropriate paperwork.
If you are interested in discussing any of these options or gift opportunities, please contact the Advancement Office at 410-766-7130, ext. 107.