Vision & Mission
Rooted in Catholic faith and committed to academic excellence, Monsignor Slade Catholic School is dedicated to forming the whole child to know, love, and be a disciple of Christ.
- We believe in the value and dignity of each person and the importance of accepting and nurturing children from all backgrounds.
- We believe that the knowledge of religious truth and values is necessary to respond to the Church’s call to meet local, national, and global needs.
- We believe that the school, in partnership with parents, promotes students’ development and awareness of their relationships with God and others.
- We believe that a nurturing and safe environment is essential for learning.
- We believe in encouraging critical thinking, leadership, and civility, by providing learning opportunities that meet the needs of the developing person.